Friday 16 September 2011

I LOVE THE WORLD AND CAN ONLY TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

I AM SO DARN HAPPY I THINK I MIGHT JUST EXPLODE! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Last night Rosita, Linda and I went out into the Örebro night with glue Loesje posters, a gluegun and Rositas pärplattor. We sneaked around the quiet streets gluing, laughing, dancing and just loving life! After an hour or so we met up with two of Rositas friends who had just got to town, and we became a five person strong Loesje group! Bloody amazing!! We adorned so many electrical cupboards and bins! Loesje posters are the smartest and most beautiful thing in the world!

After quite a few hours the glue was finished and we were famished, so we went home into the warmth, had some tea, sandwiches and chatted quietly in the kitchen before snuggling into the cosiest bed in the world!

I fell asleep around 5, and woke up at 6.30...I was far too excited to go back to sleep so I got up, tiptoing quietly so not to wake up the others, and after a bit of knitting I took my stuff and went out for a photo session. I photographed the beautiful posters, and enjoyed the early mornign sunshine and the talkative Örebro'ers! I love örebro! And the happy, clever posters made me warm in the soul.

As I got home after an ice coffee and a few cigarettes I decided to make some carrot scones, and just then Rosita woke up deciding to make pancakes! So we huddled up in the kitchen and cooked an amazing fresh breakfast which we ate in the morning sun in the colourful kitchen!

And then...oh and then, I logged into facebook and found the most beautiful painting in the whole goddamn world, which my sistersoul beautiful sparkling Sandra has made, of her and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so humbled, I am so beutiful in the painting, cool, colourful and good damn pippurinen! And so is Sandra! Oh Sandra you are amazing!

And then I was able to spread some love down the phone to Vasa as well, which made me even MORE happy!!

Oh my god, can this day GET MORE AMAZING?? If I die now I will die a totally happy and content bunny!

Love you all and love the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment