Sunday 11 September 2011

Europetour edition 12: When I struggled with packing the Colour Monster, met up with Tomas and had a nightly swim in Årsta Viken!

Woke up feeling a little shaky after Friday night, but with loads and loads of funny memories in my backpocket! What a night! I recovered by having a LARGE cup of latte in the sun on the terrace. Then I decided to start the BIG PROJECT; packing all my stuff into my LITTLE bag! It started off with a slightly organised chaos...


But I am actually quite organised whe it comes to it, look at this!


I had to struggle to tame the COLOUR MONSTER though, as it didnt quite want to be packed...


But I have my whole body weight (about 67 big kilos...), knees, feet, hands etc, so I will BEAT THAT MONSTER!




DONE! I just about got the bag closed, and decided that buying a new bigger bag would be a clever idea...I sat done to breathe out before doing the next trek...Feeling happy to go out on new adventures, but also a little sad to leave Isa, it has been such an amazing time with her! Love u my friend! <3


But, onwards to new adventures and new hosts! I got to Svedmyra in the afternoon, and Tomas met me in a sunny and lovely Svedmyra! We hugged, chatted and then went for a LARGE tasty pizza at the square. Yummie! Then we dragged my stuff home and chilled out for a while...Tomas played some guitar for me... Oh and this is the only picture of Bed Number 4, very very comfortable bed, with cosy black bedding. I would say probably 8 1/2 points, cause I slept like a Queen in it!


After chilling a while we went on to Tomas studio, as he had to bring some stuff to a customer...After doing some 'work' we läschade with some wine and beer, and look at this, I had some preparty wine with probably one of the most beautiful women in the world! I was happy!

Dita and me

Mmmmm..Her legs were smooth but she tasted of....paper?

Tomas sexes it up with his cool guitar!

Oh NO, Never ever tell a mirrormonkey that there is a MAKE UP ROOM available for use!I got megaexcited!





green is the way forward!

watching some strange music videos...

After some prepartyige we took the metro and bus to get to Årsta, as we were gonna go to Tomas friends Carl's house! Some metro posing is just necessary!


At Carl's we found both Carl (who is definately NOT related to Edith, just for the record!) and Jocke! So we chilled the hell out and listened to music, chatted and ate grapes..

Jocke! (and grapes)

Tomas and Carl





We decided to go for a walk, and I asked rhetorically 'Carl, do you have a funnel?' as I wanted to pour my wine in a plastic bottle. And what does the Magican Carl do??? He pulls out an UNOPENED pack of funnels in three different sizes! When does that EVER happen? We were megaexcited over this!


Then Carl got a bit hairy...





I had a bloody SWIM in Årsta Viken! It was totally amazing! The water was warm, dark and beautiful, with the Stokcholm lights in the water and mossy soft stones everywhere! I was so happy! (Tomas will send me some cool swimming pics which I will add later..)



Friends forever!






How cool is this, Anna-Karin was allowed to DRAW on the kitchen cupboard, and thumbprint and draw the visitor wall! I bloody loved it!!


Carl's amazing juggling/balancing tricks!! Impressive!

At 11ish we were all famished so we decided to go home and let Carl go to bed...after a walk, a pitstop at Seveneleven (latte, smörgås, godis, chips etc etc), and bus we got home and stumbled into bed..SO TIRED! But what a day! super!

No comments:

Post a Comment