Tuesday 20 September 2011

I am looking forward to!...

 Hugging my grandmom, taking her for coffee and spending time with my family

 Having beers/ciders with my belowed friends in backyards/on balconies...

 Eating tasty, wholesome food with good ingredients!

 Being anchored in the finnish ground once again...

 glasses of wine at Friends, and probably starting working there!

 Spending time at the cottage with mamma and pappa!

 These two lovely people! and maybe a little little bit going to a Jaro game!

 haha...shooting?...no; MAMMA!

 Sunsets, sunrise, sun, sunshine, sundaze...

 These lovely ladies when I get to see them hopefully soon!

 Organising my wardrobe!

 PAPPA!

 Sunshine in the grass!

 Equatorn!

 wearing autumn shoes in morning dew

 THE SEA!

 Forests!

 Mamma & Pappa, and working with my body again!

 Having coffee/lunch/dinner with grown up and less grown up beautiful people!

 birthday parties, parties, gatherings, friends!

 Going to the opening of amazing Alvilda's exhebition!

 My siblings! (Joel included off course but I have no recent paparazzi pic of him..)

 Mornings at Ebba...nah only kidding...playing, laughing and being cool with Alvilda!

 Ida!

 Sofia!

 kissing my friends and most particularly HEIDI!

SANDRA! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment