Tuesday 6 September 2011

Europetour, edition 8: The day when I did pretty much nothing

Woke up early again, with Leya jumping up in my bed poking at my face. That cat is SO sociable! Got a little bit surprised passing a mirror and realising how red my hair is! Oh yes, I coloured it last night didn't I...Quite like it after the worst morning shock passed.

Wondering where the wall ends and the girl begins?..

Spent the morning crocheting, watching Darjeeling Limited (bloody LOVE that film!), jumping out of windows (and climbing back in through doors), clearing through my stuff etc etc.




 This is what Leya does when she wants attention, paw up...

 and suttle poke, 'play with me play with me!'

Early afternoon I made some delicious mockarutor, but we had no coconut flakes, crisis! I offered to bike and get some, but Malin advised that the closest shop is 16km away, which made me reconsider the bike tour...It made me think of the following clip (which used to be Malin's and mine favourite Galenskaparna sketch);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iPsJy1YXOw





 Autumns coming....

I also made some Dhal and fragrant rice for dinner, yummie! Then Malin cut my hair and I fell asleep on the sofa under a furry blanket, and got totally scared when Malin woke me up as I for some reason thought that the furry blanket was a really big cat (?) lying on me!?

Now I'm off to watch Ghandi. Tomorrow I'm going to Stockholm, where I will be based until Saturday. Sunday I go to Örebro to see this amazing lady;

 Min favoritRosita i hela vida stora underbara världen!!! <3

And then Monday 19th September I'm off to London!!! Woop Woop! I am now taking date bookings! Send me an email if you want to buy me a drink, I will offer free entertainment!

x x x x

3 comments:

  1. Hej syster!
    Tog mig oförskämt länge att hitta hit (inte för att det var svårt att hitta, snarare stod lite för mycket annat i vägen), men måste säga att det är härliga bilder, härligt att läsa om er! Sköt om dig och hälsa det blivande föräldraparet - hoppas det fanns användbart i lådan med begangnat!

    Puss å kram, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åååh, jag älskar det klippet med galenskaparna! Hahaha! Helt sjuuuukt roligt!
    När du kommer hit måste vi baka kärleksmums/moccarutor och se på The Darjeling Limited (eller annan grymt bra film) och mysa!

    Krrrr!
    Längtar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi; Vad roligt att du hittat hit!! Jo massor var användbart (allt i princip) och LIlla O's klädskåp är nu mer välfyllt en föräldrarnas tillsammans! SKa hälsa! Hälsa dig själv, Björn och mina finfina systersöner ochså! Puss och kram!

    Rosita; Åååååh, appselut! Jag kommer störtsnart! Ser så fram emot det! Möt mig i Himtshirt, skareggeahalsduk och vida jeans! Och pippisvansar!!! Du är finast! KRam och Kurr i massor!!!!!!!!!Krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete