Tuesday 6 September 2011

The story of two knees (well, a pair of knees)

Once upon a time there was a pair of perfectly wellformed and functioning knees. They were pretty regular as far as knees go, but they worked well!




Until one day the kneeowner decided that wellfunctioning knees was boring, and had a bad accident with the Black Stallion (this is a bike) and fell over pretty badly. Yes alcohol was involved, no point denying it. And the favourite tights were ripped!

 The day after the accident


 A few days later....



well at least I don't drink wine with my knees!

So imagine my happiness when the grazes have finally started clearing up, after weeks and weeks of only being able to wear skirts,dresses and shorts in far too cold weather!

the first day in jeans!

 and I can also wear tights again! (these are the tights I was complimented in Bauhaus on)

 sunshine, warmth and countryside seems to be very healing!

 LOOK, THE LAST OF THE SCAB HAS COME OFF!

This is how happy I am to have knees again!



Now please folks, Look after your knees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment