Friday 2 September 2011

Europetour, edition 4: the day when we worked a lot, visited Norrtälje and wore Frida Kahlo hair...

First morning in Söderbylund was true bliss, I woke up really early as always, and went out to wander the garden and have a morningsmoke... On my wander I found masses of apples, huge slugs and a crisp beautiful swedish morning...





 morningAnna-Karin with messy hair and interesting expression....

 my toenails seem to have been affected by the same pink disease as the sock...

 Bed nr. 2 of the trip; it has complementary cats in it, which will definately make it a 9 1/2. Plus its comfortable and has cosy pillows!

 Simba & Leya


After a wonderful long morningchat with The Viking i jumped into a shower/bath and got ready to meet the day. I went looking for the members of my family and found......

 Mamma working...

 Henrik climbing a tree (I call it Extreme Appling)....

 Malin doing Extreme Appling ground service (just as dangerous with apples flying left rigt and centre past your ears!)....

And pappa being the electrician he is also by profession...

Meanwhile, the youngest daugther felt both fulfilled and happy with not working, instead she was practicing good prettoartistic poses....I call the first one 'Hug to the World', the second one is more a 'I can smoke a (menthol)cigarre whilst thinking of Sappho/Durkheim/Aristotele/Moberg'....

After some posing (and working for others..) it was time for coffee in the sunshine...


Before heading off to Norrtälje! Norrtälje was....interesting. For example they had an apparent lack of women....
 English: Girls wanted



 I found a shop called 'Near China' which was just awesome, I got my wallet out again...



 We found a gorgeous little cafe called Cafe'hörnan, it had such beautiful decor, and AMAZING cakes!

 Lilla O vill ha kaka!



 PRINSESSBAKELSE!

 the Jylhä sisters at a caf

 My handy and lovely sister made Frida Kahlo hair for me on my request, and the earrings I bought from 'Near China'. The broch I have crocheted myself (as you can see), and the top and cardigan are Åhlens. The hair is my own and so is the silly facial expression....


 Pappa was thoughtful....

 And mamma was carrying a table....

 TORTILLAS!

I started crocheting a new mat, this time one in calm lovely colours...
 
Goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment