Monday 5 September 2011

Europetour, edition 7: when I heard Lilla O's heartbeats, cried a lot and became Lilla My & La Roux's lovechild

Woke up with the thought that I would sleep a little longer, but then Leya nustled up in my bed and she kept poking my face (softly with claws pulled in, she's a sweetheart) every time I stopped stroking her, so I gave up on sleep and just cuddled with her for a while before getting up..

Had a supercreative morning with crocheting, writing, photographing etc....lovely way to spend the morning! When Malin and Henrik woke up we got ready to go into Norrtälje, as we were going to Malin's pregnancy check up! I was sooo exciting and tried to mentally prepare myself for NOT crying!

We had a quick coffee and våffla at the lovely cornercaf in Norrtälje, and then we went to meet Anna-Karin (Malin's midwife is called Anna-Karin too(:), who thought I had a nice name and was as friendly as pie! Malin was measured, weighed etc etc and then came the magical moment; we were ready to hear the heartbeats! Softly but surely the little thingie picked up her beats and goddamn in that little girl can make big noises! It clicked, echoed and ticked, and I sat there holding my breath trying to control my auntieproud tears! I did not suceed, I was of course sobbing like a little child, and Malin smiled at me all sweetly and Anna-Karinmidwife chuckled kindly and I sniffed and slobbered and smiled all at once! It was so totally magical! Didn't even know it was possible to love an unborn person so goddamn much!!!

 Queen Malin and not so little Princess O


 Yes I am a sillylooking happy fool!

I tried to gather myself after the visit, but I just smiled sillily and looked like a happy fool...We then drove into Uppsala which was our second pitstop. Somewhere in Uppsala Malin's good mood dissapeared due to lack of parking spaces, and I was (not so) kindly asked to shut up so that she could concentrate. I tried my best. Things looked up a bit after we found parking, and we went to eat some amazinc crepes and drink some amazing greek rose (me only, Malin & Lilla O had a coke)

 If I smile soflty she might not notice.....

 FOOOOD!

After great lunch we walked around Uppsala town, I smoked too much and spent too much money as is customary, but then again I bought brilliant winterboots, two pairs of thick Noa Noa winter thights and some lovely rope!


 My new boots! Me liketh!

Ropes!

Also, a lovely old man came up to me at Bauhaus saying 'those are amazing stockings!, and the shoes aren't bad either!' and then decided to tell me all about the swedish stockingmarket over the last 10 years, and that 10 years ago you could only get cool stockings from London! What a nice man!

Also had a lovely phonecall from my ROSITAmumrika, som hade fått pippipost och blivit livrädd!(: hihi! Snart får jag se henne! Tjohooo!!

When we got home in the evening we coloured my hair, so now I am red for the first time in donkey years!!! It liketh it!!!

 Bye bye my own haircolour!

 Hello RED!

 Woop wopp I can pretent I'm La Roux!

No comments:

Post a Comment