Friday 2 September 2011

Europetour, edition 2: Isabella oh sweet Isabella - Ferry journey Åbo-Sthlm

We got to Åbo in the evening of the 31st (plenty of time in advance of pappa's estimations....hmmm..), and waited to be able to get on the ferry..

 Isabella!


 We had a luxury cabin, with complementary sparkling, so pappa and I corked it open asap, nice way to celebrate mamma!

 Pappa, mamma and child portion of sparkly

 The view from our cabin!

 Oh, we did the 'stupid' thing, i.e. go to taxfree! I got slightly carried away with shopping with a plastic card in my wallet, and 'happened' to buy presents for 122 ege! My goodness! I am all about the extremes, two months of hardly anything else but second hand shopping, and then I go to Mammoth's Mecca and I get so carried away I buy stuff for 122 euros! Oh well, I got a free cruis for the 'effort', so hey, we're all winners!

 my shopping

 you can't leave tiny mafioso cigars can you???

After the shopping extravaganza we were so weak in the knees that we felt forced to change to evening gowns and go out to hunt for food, and MAN did we find good food! An amazing tapas restaurant which had surprisingly good tapas, mmmm!

 MY FOOOD!!!! Mmmm

 Pappa liked his salad (he looked happier after he had started eating it)

 enjoying an Irish coffee after the dinner (whilst mamma was waiting for the magical 12.00 to see whether we would drown before her birthday was over. Luckily we didn't)

I was thinking I would take pictures of all my beds during my Europetour, this is Bed Nr 1, score: 8 of 10 for comfortableness, but my back hurt like h*ll the next morning so I would rescore it 7 or a possible 6 even!



Oh yeah, I do like things which have more than one function, so I was happy AS when I found the below;

 
 A green bracelet which says 'Nature' and is pretty awesome as it is. But, what is this?? It doubles as a shoe thingie (the thing you use to get your too tight shoes on!)!! Amazingness! And for a mere 3 euros!
 
 
So long lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment