Saturday 3 September 2011

Europetour, edition 5: the day with amazing weather, cousinvisit and a morning walk

 After the crazy night with the fire alarm I slept for a few more hours, and then got up to greet the morning sunshine! Smoked a cigarette on the morningsunterrace and enjoyed the sun and the view..


Oh and look; I HAVE KNEES AGAIN!! I am so extatic!!

 Read 'old' textmessages which put a smile on my face...


Mamma, Pappa and I decided to go out for a morning walk in the surrounding countryside, it was a cold but beautiful morning!




I found two houses for sale and wanted to buy both of them istantly, fly all my friends here, start growing carrots, have my own craft workshop, get lots of dogs, cats and maybe even a couple of kids (or just borrow Lilla O. every now and then..) and live happily ever after.





We also saw the first sign of autumn, and it felt ok, not melancholic or sad, just pretty...ok. And a little beautiful as well.



The day got warmer and warmer and we pretty much stayed out all day enjoying the weather and each other's company. And I started crocheting a new rug!



After lunch with Henrik's mother Lena we took the car to Stora Essingen in/outside Stockholm, to visit my cousin Isa and pick up my Londonstuff which Isa and Hope's removal company had shipped over to Sweden. Kånken is now my closest friend, cause it inhabits all my creative stuff, the yarn, scissors, crocheting needle etc etc... The pink sparkly is for Isa, but she is under strict orders NOT to touch it before wednesday, when I move into her flat for a couple of days, Then we will celebrate! <3

 
New day, sun is shining and I am going out for a bike ride!


Näkemiin!

2 comments:

  1. Knäpp unge har jag, men vad kul att se och läsa.. Fortsätt och skriv och ta bilder så får vi fortsätta vara med. Men göm mobilen ett tag. Hälsningar, mor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knäpp? Unge? Så ska du väl int säga om Malin??! tack tack för en förolämpning/komplimang. Jaja, jag har pensionerat mobilen. kram / dotter

    ReplyDelete