Friday 6 January 2012

Simba & Leiha - the story of two cats


Once upon a time there was a Simba, and a Leiha - two big city cats who became country cats


The like windows, and cosy beds..


and investigating the world together...



Leiha likes being patted, and pokes you with her little paw if you stop patting her. Stopping is never an option in Leiha world..


"more cuddles. NOW!"


Simba likes food and sleeping on my catmat (until he puked on it)


When I was very very sad about granddad passing the cats were just amazing


I was so sad to leave them behind in Sweden as I went to Finland...


AND NOW THEY ARE COMING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be a proper crazy cat lady now, with actual cats to be crazy with!! I am taking them in for a while (or for a long while) since Malin & Henrik are so busy with little Maija, and the cats are so used to getting so much love and time that they feel bad for them.

So auntie Anna who loves them for the rescue! I am so excited, I will have cats for the first time ever, and not just any cats, but my two favourites in the world!!!

1 comment:

  1. katter<3 jag är också en crazy cat lady, kommer alltid att va, and i love it!! :) De får de nog bra hos dej, de tror ja de ^^

    ReplyDelete