Saturday 28 January 2012

OMG I am so embarrased, I DON'T OWN CATS!! Or something along those lines...

I don't know if anyone else than I even think this is funny, but until someone protests I will keep on posting little funny things I find on the 'stats' function on my blog.

My favourite as you know is what people google/chrome/yahoo/whatever search engine-look up when they accidentally slip onto my blog, and from that moment (hopefully) are hooked like a crack addict is hooked on...well, yeah, crack.

So, this week's favourite with no doubt is the following, which not just one person has search engine'd, but TWO PEOPLE;


awkward moment when you realize you don't own cats" 

When does one FIND oneself in one of these awkward moments when one 'realizes that one does not own cats'? After dating a cat-crazed person and trying to score points by telling them how much one love cats? And very detail-mannered told them how many cats one has at home- to then get to drunk, bring them home, and as one steps into the flat/house realise that; 'SHIT, I DON'T OWN CATS! NOT A SINGLE ONE!'???

? I am just as much a question mark as you (i presume) are. Could someone please tell me about their awkward moments when they have realized they do not own cats?
Thank you sincerely,

Anna-Karin the amused blogger who loves her wierd blog readers.....

...& Leia, the cat who awkwardly realised that she has an owner who reads difficult mexican novels

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment