Sunday 30 October 2011

Princess M/O- Your Story/Our Story so Far - Only just Beginning....

Princess, as we have only met with your mother's belly as a shield so far I can only show you what I have been doing with your mother, as in a way I have been doing all those things with you...

Well, I arrived in Finland in July 2011, and my beautiful sister was then already at the cottage, pregnant with You. We did a little bit of air rifle shooting one day (you were a natural!)

we chilled a lot in the sun...

oh you ate lots of Plättar, your granddad made them and they were TASTY as!!

your Auntie Anna-Karin was driving you all over the place, not the best driver, but an important cargo, so always always careful!
you came to Vexala for a family gathering! And your mother was so happy and pretty!


I started buying you clothes as soon as I could, here's the first vintage dress I bought you!


And then we were finally going to Sweden to see your parents, here is a heart I made ur mama



Otåligt
Långsamt
Ivrigt
Väntande
I
Aftonen

Moster
Oroas
Lätt
Laga dig
Yyyyyyyyt nyyyy! (ut nu)












I can't wait any longer now - I want to meet my niece! Now! Malin went into hospital today to get the baby action started. The labour needed to be kicked of today as my little Niece is just as strong willed and stubborn as her entire maternal family. If Little (M)O says no it's no. She seem to have been enjoying life in the belly, and is not too keen to try the outside air. 

But Hey, Lilla M/O, we want to meet you! It's a whole bunch of lovely people on this side of the universe too, and we are so keen to look into your (probably very wise) eyes, smell your cheek and sing to you when you've got a tummy ache or a loose tooth or a bruised knee or friendship trouble or sorrows of the heart. I will promise to you my little friend that I will sing to you whenever you want to, and I will follow you through life as a (hopefully) slightly cooky but loving Aunt. 

 your amazing parents!









And hey, love, you need to come out and meet your lovely cousins too! They are the sweetest two boys you will ever meet. Two totally different souls and personalities, but each so beatiful in their own way - one independent, strong willed, wise far beyond his years and one cuddly, admiring and with so much humour!

 Daddy trying out the Baby  Björn, simba doing an extra role as Lilla O.

The time I heard your HEART BEAT!



 A completely silly happy fool!!



The darkest and coldest month in my life has ended with a whole big happiness shebang - in all the hard and sad and confusing all this new love to life and humanity, creativity and sunshine has blossomed. And it makes me all warm and giddy inside. So many odd but wonderful things have been happening this autumn, since I decided to let emotions, honesty and life run free like wild iceland horses. Little things, big things, and the biggest things of all. I have had all these amazing people entering my life. Some of them leaving pretty rapidly, some of them staying forever and ever (I can feel it)


And yes, Sunshine House is almost mine now! I can smell her in the wind, a warm terracotta coloured whiff of air - like warm Garam Masala smelling Indian heat. I have started bying small scale things, spices on sale to start my own herb and spice collection, an eco body soap with vanilla extract, a coppar jar for cigarette butts. Little things like that. soon I will write more!


Laga dig ut nu Lillskrot!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment