Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Sunshine House - The start of a Love Story I hope

I don't want to Jinx anything, but I am in LOVE, with the most beautiful sunshine house I have ever ever seen in my entire little life

It is built in 1700something. It is yellow as the sun. It has an open fireplace. And a yard with grass. And a little red house on the yard. It is so beautiful I want to cry just thinking of it.

I met the house owner yesterday whilst having a drink in my pub, and he told me his lovestory of how he met his now finnish Sambo, in 1986 (when I was 11 months old), and it was the most romantic and heart wrenching story. He is irish so we happily chatted in english. And then he all of a sudden said ' do you need a house' and 'I have a house for you' and the more he told me of the house the more in love I fell with it - without even seeing it. 

I was wearing a dress which is 15 years old and has sunflowers on it. I was listening to Syster Sol (not kidding - my play list was on)

But today I have seen it. And it is amazing. Beautiful. Old. Slightly Wonky. Sunny. Sunshine Yellow. Peaceful.
Tomorrow I am going to see it from inside. 

I think I will be amazingly happy in this house, and sleep well. 

Keep all fingers crossed please for me and the sunshine house. 

It might just become my romantic story. Oh how I want it to be!

1 comment: