Sunday 16 October 2011

Ouch. Ache. Pain. I have Man Flu and Worse. Poor poor poor A-K!

Shit. I think this upcoming sickness will be worse than I have feared. I have awoken today with serious ache everybloodywhere. My knees ache like they did when I fell of the bike this summer, my hands ache like I've been clasping them the hardest I can for hours. I sound, feel and look like I have a massive massive hangover and have smoked tenhousand cigarettes. And I only drank one irish coffee and smoked one cigarette (in the morning) yesterday. My shoulders feel like I have been dragging five heavy horses around in a backpack (literally like the skin is gonna drop off the bones!). Oh and my throat, it feels like someones pushed down a gagball into my throat. breathing, swallowing and eating is....interesting, not very pleasant.

I am usually like a proper man when I am sick, drops everything else and moans moans moans. Especially when I have colds, I'm like 'giving birth? pah! easy compared to this!!'. But this time I'm actually serious. I feel like I have reumatism in my entire body (including my eyes and brain)! poor poor poor Anna-Karin! I'm gonna post some pretty pictures to make myself feel better...Also, In really don't want to be sick cause I was looking forward to a Nykarleby visit next week with creativity and christmas cheating!!! Don't want to be sick!): Boooo!

 Portraits made of buttons! Made by the wonderful Lycille. This is me!

 Alex studio! <3



 my little creative corner of Alex studio(:

 where did all this textile hair come from say?

 Miro!


 Lazy long warm brekkies!

 Facebook being silly! Who is this? Well dear facebook, this is a closeup of my holy beed necklace!

 Food! Homemade and tasty!

 Our new view is pretty kickass!

 Alex and Elena's performance was awesome!








 Spent a lovely day and evening with Ellen (and later also Ron). A slightly morninggrumpy Ellen thought that Ron was looking too messy on her coach, so I 'tidied' the coach for here, i.e. hid Ron under her shirt!

 Ellen's morning fruit therapy

 yes I am hungover, I look it and feel it in this picture!

 ...but I still managed to make slightly anemic scones!

 Ellen was fighting with a jar of pickles/savoury gurcins/horrible little things

 Sawandi and me filming in the forest

 Got surprise evening meal by mamma, supertasty! (veggie version of their prawn sandwiches!mmmm)

 this was the reason I wanted to go to Nykarleby - creativity and hang out with this lovely and inspirational person!




So, I just need to get well now before I get more ill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment