Sunday 16 October 2011

Anna-Karin for Fjällräven Polar Expedition Queen - I need YOUR vote right now!

Folks, ladies, gentleman and all of you inbetween, I need you all for a very very imortant mission! So attention pleaaaaze!

I want to, or need to, or god damn WILL take part in a Fjällräven sponsored Polar Expidition which will take place in April 2012. It is an expidition for poeople who don't necessarily have the experience and skills to do this on their own, but they offer training and professional help, and all you need to have is a conviction and drive to do it! And THAT I have, in bucketloads!

Imagine, me, out in the Norweigan/Swedish Lappland, manouvering a dog sleid, sleeping in a tent, admiring the Northern Light, having my little pinkies freeze to death! It would be pure heaven! I want to do this so damn much, and to be able to do so I need you all to vote for me (and please vote once, twice, how ever many times you want!)! we are all little as individuals, but there is strength in numbers! So I count on you my friends!

I am explaining my reasons for wanting to take part more thoroughly in my application video, so please get clicking to the Fjällräven application site, and vote for me!

 
 THANK YOU ALL!! Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment