Thursday 10 November 2011

so soft and yet so hard

This makes me both want to cry and laugh and giggle and pinch and hope and dream and oh I'm scared but I don't want to stop feeling these big red hot loving angry crazy feelings do you know what I mean? YOU do, but only you know who I am talking to, and I hope you are reading but don't tell me you do because it's a secret but just call me ok? I hope soon and tell me that if you are going to be scared you want to be sometimes scared with me or by my scared little side cause we are all scared. Me the most I think. I promise I will make you loved up scones anytime you want, and you can come and rest by my fireplace whenever the world spins too fast around you and all my poetry is about you if that is what you want

















Cause I think it could be so beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment