Friday 18 November 2011

A 'lil Homage to Youtube - The wierd, the wonderful and some of the favourites!

Oh the wierd and wonderful things you find on Youtube! These are some of the random favourites that have come in my way of one or other reason:

1.
I searched with the key words 'rosita kärlek' to find a video to post to my friend Rosita, this is what I found on top - WTF???? But I have found a new her - Dubbel-Erik! A true scandinavian and inspiration!

2.
Key words; 'David Panda'

3.
Key words; 'arg panda'

4.
KW: 'Panda angry'

5.
Can't remember what I looked for, but I found this GEM!

6.
She's definately NOT stupid!

7.
I DIE! So mjuk and so prickly at the same time!

8.
8. For Kim only
9. Funny drunk serbian man, I love how he's trying to drink the alchometer!(:

10.

10. The.Best.Thing.on.Internet.Ever!
11. Key words; 'Finland'...

12.
I simply love this song!

13.
This just came to me, and I love it because I am called Anna in England, and I have a sunshine house, and my hippie name is Syster Sol (sister sun)! And it's a great song!

14.
14. I love that Lady Gaga is not scared of being ugly or wierd- It makes her SO beautiful!
15. This has been a youtube favourite for YEARS! Since the early London days!

16.
Harvey Milk - one of my BIGGEST heroes no doubt! Amazing and inspirational man and human being. R.I.P

17.
One HELL of a public speaker and fellow Human Being- He is so proud, so inspirational, so eloquent. One of my alive Heroes.

18.
I am a sucker for pretty much anything promoting Anti-Homophobia

19.
Wonderful clever kids!

20.
Sobeatiuncaskcmalfklanjcnald,aöcmals (yes, something along the lines)

21.
That Old Fox Gnarls always sneaks in one way or other...this is my absolute fav!

22. NO MORE BULL!

1 comment: