Sunday 13 November 2011

This is what I looked like when........[PART II - September 2011 - The monthlong Sweden Adventure]

 This is what I looked like...... the first day in Sweden

 when I had braided my first hairband!

 when I had found Malins wardrobe and shoestand, I love wearing other people's clothes!

 I brought the sun to Söderbylund!

 braiding hairbands in the afternoon sun

 was ready for theatre with La Familia

 I was happy to sit next to SisterBeautiful in the car again!

 walking Stockholm with my Clan!

 I had literally just rolled out on bed into the apple tree

 my nailvarnish matched my socks

 I felt like a Pretto Poet one day!

 I said 'no I'm not yout f*cking MUSE, I am the ARTIST!'

 chilling with Sis and tasty coffee in Norrtälje, FIRST DAY WITH FRIDA HAIR!

 The start of the WWFKD period (What would Frida Kahlo have done?)


 I had made my first broch, and wa doing someting else here...

 I was soooo happy about scabfree knees! It was like 9 months (ok one...) of labour, and then the pride of a new mother!

 admiring my knees!

 the knåterburr situation SERIOUSLY ESCALATED


 thinking Hmmmm WWFKD?

 ...reckon she would have had a cigarette on a pile of stones and looked over sleeping morning fields (5AM)

 jumping on the bike at 7AM one morning!

 patting Tjinuskihästen and Svarta Hästen
 just about managing a KILLE UPHILL!!

 enjoying downhills(:

 waiting for mass

 newly showered and fresh after 6 hours of biking adventure!

 chilling in Malin's hat

 embracing colour and pattern!

 having film night with myself

 I was smoking morning cigarette thinking of sofia carlson

 thinking about how much this picture will piss a certain Fröken Sofia Carlson off - the Big TIME Crocs Hater

 I had heard Maija's heartbeat for the first time, and we were off to Uppsala

 I had had yet ANOTHER shopping spree

 wearing my boots for the first time!

 new friends!

 waving good bye to old Brown Hair

 thumbing up New Red Hair

 I became La Roux and Lilla My's lovechild!


 first morning with the new hair

 I became one with the wall

when I took my shoes out for play...

in the greenary!


I had a nice little time with Kittie

I was hot from all the baking..

my hair was 'too' red for my body!

I was trying to take a pic of my hairband, but ended up looking flirtily retarded

I went out of focus...

when I was pondering how come I got more and more hippie'y day by day...

I had the wind in my shorts!

I was going to Stockholm!

having beers/wine with Miina! <3

waking up hungover in Stora Essingen, at Isas place

I realised my scarf was mutlifunctional

hanging out on Isa & Hopes roof terrace in Stora Essingen

being attacked by the Colour Monster!

Isa and I walked around the entire Stora Essingen one grey morning

same

when I was skyping with Finland

I had taken a chill pill which worked well for a day

I was enjoying the sunshiiiiiine at the roof, with my holy beeds on!

I had a hair masque and sunshine in my eyes

I was struggling with my way too full packing!

my packing strategy was 'just shove it in and SIT on the bag!'

I was having a wine tet a tet (or whatever) with Dita Von Teese, mhhhhmmmm!

Tomas told me 'there is a makeup room you can use'! wohooo!

my hands were my notice board

I got a bit over excited about make up!

having a lovely night with Tomas and the boys!

my alter ego ended up on a Stockholm kitchen cupboard!

I woke up with another impressive knåterburr

I had tamed the knåterburr and had serious coffee cravings, before setting off to Örebro!

chilling with Tomas on my last day in Sthlm


I had slept a few hours and went for a late night/early morning walk with Rosita! <3

I didn't bother taking my pyamas off, just add some more clothes on top!

I had borrowed Rosita's alice band one early early morning


my brown feet fet Rosita's colourful ones!

I was pepped in panda dress and newly washed hair!

we enjoyed the sunshine and Fröken Brogrens Veranda

I got mustached!

latenighteating

yes, I did like that mustasch...

Rosita drew my dream-me! (:

I got a RFLS hat and was just the peppiest pony ever!

I finally met Kaninen!!

I sneaked in on Rositas ego pic!

I was 16 and visited Rosita for the first time! Ah little mini me!

I used to sleep

I was younger


investigating Rosita's tea cupboard! woop woop!

knitting that first scarf full of emotions and dreams

I had the wind in my hair and coffee in my steps one ealry morning

I had coffee on the run!

I found a caf in Old town Örebro

I was pink like a Madame in a Pink Budoar, or something...

Rosita and I could not stop laughing to take a 'normal' pic, this is how happy and sunny the world was that day! Best day!

I was asleep like a child on David's couch

Rosita and I had PhillieMichael-evening which totally went out of hand and we forgot how to speak normal swedish/finish swedish and were convinced Micheal was on the balcony with Ämääändä on his shoulder...

I had an exceptionally good hair day!

I went to FB really early one morning...

in my favourite position; at FB, with Rosita, pens, cigarettes, tea/coffee and yarn!

I had god damn goodlooking nails!

concentrating

I pinched Svampen!

I once again sneaked up on Rosita and the camera

I was Finnish and proud!

feeling sneaky, warm and happy

we had been out all night activisting, and made the best love the worl and each other breakfast! Breakfast for Queen(R)s and Kings!

I was slightly French..

we were transformed into the french balconymeastros, I was Serge, Rosita was I can't remember who, but the cutest French Muffin I have ever laid eyes on!

frenching


FRENCHkissing of course!

I was pissed off at packing and didn't want to go home!

we had a wonderful little moment together! <3

I was happy yet sad in the sunshine, last day in Örebro!

I tried to look danish (??)
celebrating my heritage!

travelling to Sthlm again...listick and knitting...


I had found wellies!


I was anticipating my tattoo

I was comforted by the cats

I was pepped for the tattoo...

and trying to use Colour Therapy to shove away the sad feelings

I was newly tattooed!

 newly tattooed


 proud and happy with my new tattoo!


the cats gave me comfort

 I was about to jump out of the window to have a fag...

 it was raining

 my anchor went on a ship for the first time!

 longing, daydreaming...

almost being home in jakobstad!

2 comments:

  1. Kan se mitt rum, och kan inte förstå att du var så liten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jamen du då, du var väl ännu mindre!(: Så små men fulla av drömmar och liv, och vad är väl finare än det?

    ReplyDelete