Saturday 12 November 2011

This is what I looked like when........[PART I - 11 July 2011- before Sweden Adventure]

 ....I had just got to Finland. First day at the cottage, 11 July 2011 (tired but happy)

 I started building the sauna with dad

 I became Captain Jylhä!

 I was out drinking with my girls in the sunshine

 I had one of the best nights of the summer - HEJ FIA! <3

 I woke up one morning feeling sunshine'y!

 I was all black in dress but pink and sunyellow in the heart!

 I became friends with a dragonfly

 I sat at our balcony

 I was in Kokkola with Sofia and Sofia!

 I had a new nightie I never wanted to take off!

 it was warm and I had a grannyshirt which smelt like my own granny and it was warm and sunny and I had the sun in my eyes

 I was carefree and happy!

 we were at Fäboda!

 picking blueberries!

 it was raining

 it was still raining...
 I woke up with a knåterburr

 I was on my way to Friends..

 got to Friends!

 was about to lay cement!

 was working hard

 got silicone boobs (aka knees) for a day

 had yet another vintage dress!

 decided to paint my nails in tutti frutti!

 was having coffee with one of my friends!

 had just eaten goooood food with Heidi!

 tried on an 80s weddingdresscarcrashdaydream!

 found Heaven on Earth!

 had soooo much fun rummaging!

 became a pink hoodie gang member

 was insanely hungover!

 I had had a hungoverdrunken shopping spree with Karo

 went to my first Jaro game!

 was in the boat again

 was chilling

 ditto

 stole mammas dress

 tried on glasses

I had bought loads of 2nd hand books!

 I was happy, content, energetic

 was chilling with Riesling & parents!

I made and ate cake!

 I had a new lace dress!

 I found the best playsuit EVER!

 was practising for Wimbledon 2012!

 I slowly but surely started transforming into Lilla My

 the transformation reached its culmination!

 Lilla My became a smoker

 I was playing with sis at Freefall!

 was cold at Freefall

 had broken knees...

 Lilla My got angry!

 the grass was green

 ...and the  nights were warm!

 I had the most beautiful morning at Ebba with my punksister and brother!

 I was drunk but happy after finding two  new siblings!

 there was DEF time to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

 we drove around in the best car!

 I was about to get tattoed...

 I became  a feminist for life!

 I took my hair down after three days in a nuttura!

 I was eagerly awaiting


 driving

 driving 2

 cold at sea!

 I got sick of my own paparazzing, so I walked out of the shot..

 I got earrings, bra and top of Heidi! <3

 my feet ached...

 heidi and I were happy and drunk the day before Sweden visit!

 sneakily smoking hungover

 I was Hungover with Capital H

 the journey to Sweden commenced!

 in a finish forrest

 having dinner on the ferry

 talking on the phone on Ms Isabella

 driving in stockholm...

got to Stockholm...

No comments:

Post a Comment