Friday 18 November 2011

I know you've never really listened to a woman.....


Oh - you think it's all about you? Well, what can I say? If you think it is about you there is probably a reason for it. Either A.) it is really about you or B.) yes, do I need to say more? You think a song named 'Narcissus' is personally selected by lil'old me to post on my blog, with you in my mind, just to piss you off?

That says more about you than me doesn't it? Maybe a tiny bit of a big headed ego thing going on there Mr? And no need asking me about it, cause I'll refuse to admit who it's really about anyway.

Space for evil laughter. Sometimes messing with people's heads is underestimated. Sometimes it is healthy cause it makes people think outside their gooddamnlittle shoebox of mind.

And as long as we think we are.




It's all in your mind anyway so do whatever hell you like with it.




Kind and loving regards,

Anna-Karin previously hippie, today militant antitant

No comments:

Post a Comment