Sunday 20 November 2011

Sunshine House is MINE!


So, Anna Sun has moved into Anna's Sunshine Home! I am so god damn happy!!!

Saturday was spent moving ALL day (yes, with a ligament inflammated shoulder, 4 hours of sleep in the sleep account and a goddamn cold with a capital C), but finally, thanks to a lot of help from Mamma & Pappa I was in around 3-4ish in the afternoon.

This is the first time since I was 19 that I have ALL my things under one roof. And more so - this is the first time EVER that I have all my things under MY roof! And damn does it feel good!!


HAPPY!!


Woke up at 7.00Am this morning, after working a late shift and closing the bar. Got up, wandered around my 32 square mater, and then lit a fire. It did take me about 4 go's to get it started, but it worked in the end! So I sat down at my tiny kitchen table, had some brekkies, listened to the fire roaring, and then went back to bed.

Bliss to wake up at 12 (!! so late!), and the entire house was warm as an oven glove. Putting my wooly socked feet sqarely on the floor, greating the morning (well day) and get up with so much enegy, positivity and happiness to make my very first cuppa in my own house!!

I am bloody extatic, I have needed this so much. For so long. My very own house, my rules, my times, my habits. And I need to be on my own to fix myself. To get rid of the shit things I have created; patterns, habits, addictions and other things. And I am already starting softly to sort them out, neither mobile phone NOR laptop will ever get their way weaseled into my bedroom, it is a holy sanctury for only sleep, meditation, quiet contemplation and very much selected invited company.

AND IT IS SO NICE NOT TO BE AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME! No internet so far, and I think maybe for ever. I might consider getting a little dongle thing so that I can hook up to the net when I need to, but I think I might just use the internet as I am now - at my work place or my friends places or work places. We will see....

But right now I am enjoying the...

PEACE
and
QUIET

peace out lovers! One Love / Syster Sol

No comments:

Post a Comment