Thursday 1 December 2011

1st December - The Kickoff for the Vilsevals Advent Calender 2011 Extravashizzlemagizzlenza!!

(chibong...)

So, I have thought of this crazy wicked idea for a blog advent calender this year, it is simples, let me take you through it step by step;

1. Every day of December, starting today, I will braid in one new fakehair/extension/braidthing made out of yarn or textile.

2. There will be a colour scheme; light blue, pink and yellow

3. I have off course taking the inspiration from the following;


4. Basically the aim is to, by the 24th of December, look as MUCH like a tiny little girly plastic pony as POSSIBLE. Which will be slighty interesting with my otherwise not so frail and tiny frame, my piercings, tattooes and the shaved sidepart.

5. This can become just as crazy as possible, my hair always lives it's own life so I have NO idea what will happen.

6. I will take pictures every day of the new hair

7: with my lousy internet access I cannot promise upload of pics EVERY day, but there will be 24 blog entries at least, so that you can follow the mad hair progress.

8. I will show off my crazy 24 day old rasta-fabric-yarn head of hair LIVE on Christmas Day at Friends, so please people, book your plane, train, bustickets to Jakobstad, Finland, NOW! Cause this will be a show not worth missing


So peeps, let's see what will happen, this could go mad or just be very very boring, but let's hope it will be fun(:


A few little goodens from past (hair)times;





















2 comments:

  1. hahaha, jag har din gul-blå-vita scarf ännu hos mig. tveksamt om du får tillbaka den.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nämen den e ju din ellendellen, eftersom jag tog din beighgråa tröja! "byteshandel förstår du dig på...FÄHUND" <-giss Astrid citatet! x

    ReplyDelete